Feature of the Month

xTuber Highlight: tennisguy83

A guy with a hot body is so mainstream in porn video standards, but a guy with a hot body and shoots LEGIT volleys of cum? Shut up and fuck...

xTuber Highlight: Fun4Sammy

Multiple Orgasm anyone? Fun4Sammy is the only person I saw to jerk off multiple times in a row and with the same consistent big load you would suspect as a fake.

He would jerk off his long dick (oh yes! a shooter with a big dick. What a combo!) for some time and he will shoot his cum and THEN after some minutes he will cum again and it's still a big load like what the hell does he have a semen reservoir? Also, it is that kind of cum shooting that I think can reach his head.

 A hung shooooter and generous cummer, yes give me strength. Unfortunately, my research says he's straight but I hope he lets other guys do him.


 He apparently deleted his xTube account and these are the only few treasured video clips that I was able to collect from people commemorating his talent. Yes, this is a talent! I'll post if I can find more of him.





Know somebody from xTube who deserves  to be recognized? Comment down or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...