Feature of the Month

xTuber Highlight: tennisguy83

A guy with a hot body is so mainstream in porn video standards, but a guy with a hot body and shoots LEGIT volleys of cum? Shut up and fuck...

FOUND IT!: Tattooed Horse Hung God from tumblr is GizzyBorn




Last few days ago, I posted a Where is this from? hoping to find this super hot tattooed horse hung god that shoots cum like hell. After searching vigorously, I found him on xTube!! And it seems like all of hot shooting guys are from New Zealand! GizzyBorn is from New Zealand and another hot shooter that I featured days ago, cute-davey-boy, is from New Zealand as well! OMFG!


check back for his xTuber Highlight feature here!

God Bless New Zealand



I'm still hoping to find the owner of the leaky dick from the first two clips of the compilation. HELP ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...